Wednesday, October 18, 2017

TP Mini Album - Brag Book


Hello everyone! Today I want to share a small toilet paper mini album I created for a friend who just had a baby. I thought this would be an awesome size for a brag book to carry in her purse!

Her nursery theme is mermaid, so I had to use the Let’s Be Mermaids paper from Echo Park by Lori Whitlock.

The creatures and bright colors are so cute. I embellished a little with dollar store stickers. 

Many little tags and spots for small pictures.

The cutest little stickers. This turtle was one of my favorites.


Look at how cute this dog is!

Each page has a matching tag. The back is plain for journaling or more photos.


What do you think? This was a super easy album using hidden hinge and toilet paper rolls. I used part one and two tutorials from My Sisters Scrapper on youtube to get a baseline and adapted to my ideas and sizes. If you haven't yet, you MUST check out Ginger's channel. She is awesome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment