Monday, November 27, 2017

Make It Monday: Top Folding Card Base

Have you ever wanted to make a card, but didn’t have the perfect color base? Making card bases is simple and you can use the supplies you may already have.


Supplies Needed:
8 ½ x 11 inch cardstock
Ruler or trimmer with ruler
Scissors/trimmer
Scoreboard (optional)

1. If you have a larger piece of cardstock, cut it down to 8 ½ x 11 inches.

2. Cut the 8 ½ x 11 inch piece of cardstock in half on the 8 ½ inch side.
(You can cut the 11 inch side for a side folding card)

3. Score and/or fold your 4 ¼ x 11 piece of cardstock in half, from top to bottom, on the 11 inch side.

4. Decorate your card base. Tip: I add a piece of white to the inside of dark bases for my written statements.

Please let me know if you have any questions down below. I'd love to see your card base creations.



Links are directed to my website where I receive a small commission from purchases. I appreciate your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment