Saturday, April 14, 2018

April 2018 CTMH Specials

Can you believe it is already the middle of April! I have fallen off the wagon, but I am going to do my best to jump back on and take off! I am excited to get back on this adventure with my Close to My Heart business and hope you are too. So, the reason you're really here... those specials! Let's take a look at what April has to offer.


Stamp of the Month

Stamps
The April SOTM is Color Your Life. It's perfect for any occasion to encourage and celebrate. I love the color in stamps that allow for some uniqueness and individualized stamping. Remember you can get the SOTM for only $5 with a qualifying order of $50 or more. Also, see the Hostess Specials and Fab Four - Join Me sections below to see two more ways to get this stamp set!



Every week in April from 1 p.m. Friday - 1 p.m. Saturday there will be select favorites on sale. These are only available for 24 hours as supplies last, so get over there as quick as you can. Remember you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or join my Facebook group to get notified of sales. 


April is a great month to host your own party or gathering with your friends. As always, we can host the party online from the comfort of your own homes or in person. When hosting an in person party, I love to hold a small class to allow for some take home crafts. This month if you reach the 3rd level of hostess rewards, you earn a Cut Above kit FREE in addition to the standard rewards. Contact me today to book your party!


When you become a consultant in April, you will receive the next four Stamp of the Month stamp sets FREE in your kit! The new consultant kit is only $75 with over $200 worth of free products. Ask me for more information or check out the opportunity on my website.





No comments:

Post a Comment