Sunday, October 7, 2018

New Consultant Kit Unboxing

It's here! It's here! I am so excited to share my new consultant kit un-boxing with you all! The kit includes over $200 worth of products and I received a $50 CTMH cash to order what best suits me! Need to get this kit and start the career of your dreams? Click here to sign up or email me with any questions: kraftykank@gmail.com. Now on to the kit!!




Here is a full listing of items included:

  • Tombow® Permanent Adhesive (Z3326)
  • 2″ × 2″ My Acrylix® Block (Y1003)
  • Charcoal Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2831)
  • Custom Cardstock Combo Pack 
  • Everyday Life™ Album — Black (Z4219)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • Make It from Your Heart™ Volume 4 (9044)
  • Customer Order Forms (pack of 25)
  • Holiday Expressions Idea Book (WCS1191)
  • Cardstock Sampler 
  • Holiday Expressions Paper Packets Sampler 
  • Petite Perks™ Your Kind Heart Stamp Set (qty. 3)
  • Desk Pad (pack of 50)
  • Let Me Show You How Stamp Set 

I am so excited to jump right in! 

Create a life you love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment