Saturday, October 6, 2018

Where I've Been

Hello Crafty Friends! Oh have I missed you all! I took a much needed break from Close to my Heart and really crafting all together to get MARRIED! It was a very long, stressful, but fun road to wedding day. We were officially hitched last weekend, September 29, 2018. It was an honor to have my brother officiate our wedding, that we held on our farmland. Although it was beyond chilly, at a cool 32 degrees,we had a blast! Here are a few wedding shots for you:

Now that all that is said and done, I am back with CTMH and ready to have a grand ole time crafting, sharing ideas, and memory keeping with you all. I look forward to restructuring my blog and social media pages. There are so many new and exciting products available with CTMH, so keep a look out for updates later this week!

Create a Life You Love, 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment