Thursday, January 4, 2018

CTMH Love Letters


It's National Paper Crafting month and to celebrate, CTMH has come out with Love Letters! I was so excited to get my hands on this. I had to of course do the letter S as my married name will be Schaefer. Can't believe I will marry the love of my life in less than 9 months!

Anyways, the kit comes with almost all of the things you need including: the chosen letter, stickers, punch out flower pieces and banners. (Just add your own adhesive) It's super simple to create by punching out the flowers, curling the edges, and gluing everything together. Excuse the bad lighting as I was working on this in the evening.



I started by creating the flowers and putting my stickers on the banner I chose. The kit comes with three different lengths for the banners allowing for any wording you would like. I decided Iwanted my pink flowers a little more bright, so I inked the edges using the Blossom Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad(Z2810) and sponge dauber(Z1938) from CTMH.

After adhering the banner, I arranged the flowers and the leaves that came with the kit and used my Liquid Glass(Z679) to adhere everything to my letter. I am in love with the final product. If you want to get your hands on your own letter, check out the Love Letter special


Links are directed to my website where I receive a small commission from purchases. I appreciate your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment