Saturday, January 6, 2018

NEW Designer Travel Cases

Have you seen the new travel cases available from Close To My Heart? They are absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on some myself. 



The new selection of travel cases includes: Designer Travel Carry-all Case, Designer Travel Stamp Case(holds 15 stamp sets), Designer Travel Ink Case(holds 10 stamp pads), Designer Travel Block Case(5 internal mesh pockets), Designer Travel Tool Case(5 internal mesh pockets), Designer Travel Marker Case(holds up to 26 markers), Designer Travel Paper Insert(snaps into carry-all case), and the Designer Travel Trolley(holds two stacked carry-all cases and has 360-degree wheels).

Earn the pictured bundle above by hosting a qualifying party. I'd love to help you host an amazing crafting party with family, friends, and/or co-workers. Email at kraftykank@gmail.com, comment, or message me for more information. 


Links are directed to my website where I receive a small commission from purchases. I appreciate your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment