Monday, January 1, 2018

January 2018 Promotions

WooHoo! It's a new year and my one year anniversary with Close To My Heart! I am excited to continue to grow with this amazing company. With that being said, here are the new January promotions, all are available on my website www.kraftykank.ctmh.com. 


January is National Paper Crafting month. What better way to celebrate then with papercrafted monograms?! Each kit comes with a sturdy chipboard letter base, rose gold accents, die-but floral embellishments, and letter stickers for customization. The finish product is approximately 18" tall. I am excited to share my creation a little bit later this month!


New Month = New SOTM. This beautiful stamp set is great for all occasions. It's great sentiments and boarder stamp compliment cards, tags, scrapbook layouts, and more. It is available for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more. 

This new Seasonal Expressions book is jammed pack full of new and exciting products and ideas. You can email me or comment below for a free mailed copy. There are four new themes available in this book including: Chelsea Gardens, Stargazer, Make Waves, and Gimme Some Sugar. I love the mix of colors with these new themes. The compliments are gorgeous. 


I look forward to another great crafting month. What are you most excited about? Leave a comment below. I am looking for bloggers to follow and promote on my blog, leave your link in the comments! Happy crafting ya'll. 


Links are directed to my website where I receive a small commission from purchases. I appreciate your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment